How can Kris beat Adam to be the american idol!!! I was really quite angry upon the announcement by ryan on the result show. Adam is so much better! He so deserves to win...urgh! ok...tt aside, my sister passed her driving test! Kent too! I'm just so happy for both of them. Was really nervous while waiting for them to take e test at the driving centre...but thankfully both of them came out with smiling faces =)
The weather is perfect today for a nap, heading down to minds cafe for chisiang's party later...i think his party will be a awesome one =) I need to decide which job to take! arh...so indecisive nowadays...help me out! havent seen lance for a 5 days...and his dog is really the nicest dog, most well trained dog ever! One that i'm not afraid to play and talk to. La la la...celebrating angeline's birthday tmr! hahas...can wear my new jacket out!
what we could have been, 3:06 PM.
Profile
simin
twenty
child of god
huge fan of:
▪ F.R.I.E.N.D.S
▪ amazing race
▪ sunyanzi
▪ jamie oliver!