School's officially started...*blue* well..2.5 more years to go!!! I nearly had the chance to go to the states for work and travel, but everything was just too much of a rush. Well, hope that i would not miss the next round of intake in october =) First week of school was pretty much okay...tutorials will come in soon...no!!!
A huge thank you to all whom had offered to help me in my party thing...yihui, yunjie, peiyin, yuenyan, woeilin, shiying, aiping, weijie and xinyi (did i leave anyone of you out? =p) Thanks for all the suggestions and help in any way. =) Much is appreciated.
Dear weijie, thanks for the christmas locket. I love it totally-really...i like this kind of stuff...and its more special when its from you =)
Dear lance, dear dear...you're going through a rough patch these days, and i hoped that i've cheered you up-at least that little. I'll be there for you like you have been with me. =)
Dear woeilin, good job on the being on time for school! jia yoU!
Wound's healing...within and out.
what we could have been, 5:49 PM.