Happy Birthday(s)!!! I know that this entry came in late...but blame it all on benny (woeilin yea?!) First,happy birthday my dearest weijie. I hope that you are all better now. Okay...we did have some fun at night safari, but everything could just be better if we are rich enough to book the entire park to ourselves. Anyways, i hope you had a great birthday, and hope that the halloween night did manage to instill some fun in you. Lets go have a good meal when you are up and well.
Secondly, ok mr employee aka right foot lady-HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!! I never thought that our birthdays were just the opposite in numbers until you told me this last year. When are we ever gonna celebrate our birthdays? Somehow, best friends dont celebrate birthdays together-weird...
Yes, our shiying is 20th on 3rd november! Sorry for the hasty celebration and delay in presents. The exams stress are just too much to handle right now. Have a lovely birthday and a wonderful year being 20! =)

Huge present for small weijie. =p
Freaky friday begins...

Smile birthday girl =)
I think my smile is a little strained here...and boy, the weather's hot!

Boys of 05S19...daddy...and pig?

I love this camera of mine...takes beautiful wide angled pictures. It managed to get kent's big nostrils in it! *opps* hope he dont ever read this.

Whats kent doing in the picture?

TRAM....we waited for an hour and a half for a ride on the damn tram. Weather was intolerable, and queue was extremely long...really killed our mood for the day =(
Anyways, we manage to get on the tram finally and see some animals...but who cares?!
what we could have been, 4:43 PM.