Its always that easy to be taken for granted for if you treat a particular person too nice. Well,i never thought i would ever be someone whom will be taken for granted for. I'm so far different from aiping who is nice in general to everyone around her, always be so sweet and helpful. I treat people nice selectively (for those who know me, i think you know what i mean)
The year has passed. Ups and downs,happiness,sorrows,surprises,unexpected,lost in the world to be in mine. I know that i've not been treating all of my friends the same way as before,just following their leads. I know i've began to think for the beyond,sometimes too deep,and objecting to everyone else's views.There's no way to change back as we have to grow older isnt it? (mentally i mean). I'm sorry, i will move forward, to brighter futures and greater heights. I dont wanna stay where i was. Its just not right to.
Yihui's entry reminded me how difficult it is to be happy. A simple word that was so easy to describe our childhood,but so difficult to achieve now. We can have everything in the world, but what is it to be happy? I just wanted to have a nice meal with you, given you the benefit of doubt,choices,freedom, but yet you chose to hurt me in this way. I've never felt such intense anguish in me for a long time. I know all the reasons behind. I do. But,is it too selfish of me to want to have some time to spend with my best friend who's going away? Do i forgive? Whats not to forgive? But when someone is being repeatedly stood up over the years,is it ok to just forget it all?
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. -Psalms 18:2
what we could have been, 10:35 AM.