The Beijing olympics are finally over...that means one less program on television to look forward to =( My favourite matches are definitely table-tennis (SIN-KOR), volleyball-women's (USA), gymnastics (rhythmic) and the athletics. I was pratically hooked on the olympics channels on cable for the past 16 days...starhub rocks! I can say that beijing did such a good job on hosting the game this year, and seriously wonder how london 2012 can outshine them.
Xinyi's band concert this evening was pretty good. It further confirms my stand on joining NUS band. Music is something we all cannot live without i guess...just sitting down there, listening to familiar sounds of the french horns made me recall all the good memories, and brought back my love for notes and the beautiful tone of the horn. I'm just hoping that my section members can be more welcoming and helpful of me trying to recall everything of what i've learnt in the past years.
There's school tomorrow!!! Oh gosh...its the 3rd week of school already. Time flies...too quickly. no!!!
what we could have been, 11:24 PM.