Life's been pretty good for me.Well packed.Energised? Well,without projects,it will be better...hahs.Who's doesnt?! Anyways,to all out there...Clementi's mac officially closed its door to the public on 29th feb.Why...why are they destroying my clementi bit by bit!Hate it!The renovations for the new shopping complex is still not finished...oh my god.Jogging has become my new hobby.I totally love jogging in parks,not tracks.Parks give me a wonderful and relaxing feeling...as if i'm back to nature,with blue skies,green grass patches,the wind from sea and laughter from the children nearby.Jogging at my old place is also much fun!It gives me a warm feeling running at somewhere i grew up and so familiar with.Everyone seem to be overseas!Weijie!!!I miss you!!!I want to hear that you want to date me out for lunch and play majong....=p
Heard from her on saturday...it seemed like forever since i last spoke to her.Really glad that you're enjoying your trip on china! Remember to buy me gifts ok?! For now,school's going on tomorrow,mind's refreshed to charge for exams,not thinking about confusing and totally useless things now...studies studies studies...Thank you again alvin. =P
what we could have been, 10:27 PM.