Envy me guys!!! I've got a new car! Well,its not exactly mine,but a family car.A new carbon-grey mazda 3 was picked up today by me,dad and mom! I wasnt really excited when i got the car...well,i'm a sentimental person,who prefers the old rather than the new. =( Though the old car is gone,i have a new car waiting to share all my journeys with me!hahs. =) thats something to be glad about isnt it?The new model is more of a normal car,looks cooler and the engine is now much softer...i could totally hear the "growwlll" from accelerating in the old car. So looking forward to be in the driver's seat right now.
Blessings blessings and more blessings.
`i'm blessed that i met up with my boy and kent last saturday,and poured out everything.I really had an enjoyable night out with them!We havent been hanging out that late ever since last year's chinese new year?We had a wonderful dinner at 'new york new york',where i overdosed kent's drink with salt =p Then walked to esplanade to catch a bus to town,where we met the long lost weilong!I didnt see him...kent's eyes were sharp enough to take notice of him passing by despite them being small..or maybe his large nose smelt weilong's presence in the vicinity..haha.jkjk....dont come after me kent...We had a hard time looking out for the buses which can take us to town though...Took a slow and long walk along orchard,which the two guys havent been on for a long...long...long time... Decided to hang out at starbucks at borders, and the coffee started kicking in at around midnight where we started to talk about our aspirations,dreams,relationships,experiences.I'm really glad to have them as friends...they give me a nice,comfortable and relaxed feeling to be with them.They are there when i need them, they are there to protect me,they are there no matter what. =)
`i'm blessed that someone is back in singapore.Although its only for a short period of time,i'm glad that we get to spend some time together. =)
`i'm blessed that birthdays are here! Buying presents is the toughest part of all,but to see them spending their birthdays being my friend over the years comforts me.I dont care about hi-bye friends...they mean nothing to me.I want to keep the everlasting relationships i have,and continue to make new and meaningful ones.I despise those who cut me out of their lives. I cherish those who stayed by my side.We all know in our hearts...its not the time we spend together,is not the constant "i'm here" that i only cared about.People like desiree,weisiew,joyce,wendy,chisiang,kezia,ruyi,weeling,lance,aiping...and many more...i dont get to see them 24-7,not even like once a month.But in our hearts,we know that we still care for each other as friends,and really treasure the friendship we have.
`i'm blessed to have a best friend.She's placed to be someone very important in my heart...she's there,i'm here...we speak our minds...we rely on each other,we both treasure each other,we all shared common interests,we both shared so many memories together,we both are creating much more memories together...i'm glad to have you...weijie.=)
Thank you lord for the blessings.
I Stand In Worship
In Your hand are the depths of the earth
And the heights of the heavens above
I worship and bow down
Kneel before You,my Lord and maker
In Your hand is the breath of my soul
In Your love I stand righteous and bold
To honour You,my King
Glorify You,my Redeemer
With open arms I stand in worship
Feel Your love's embrace
In reverence I enthrone You,Jesus
Lifter of my head
With gratefulness I stand before You
Faithful,loving King
I rest in hope for You are my portion
With thankfulness,I sing
`
what we could have been, 6:57 PM.