I passed my driving test!!!Yes yes yes! Finally...after 7 months of long waiting.I've got it!=) ok...here comes my speech...i'm really thankful that aiping and yihui took off their time to come down to bbdc to give me support.I cant think of anyone better than them to accompany me there,and share my joy.Its just like yesterday when yihui and i went to the driving centre for the first time to enrol for the lessons,meeting long lost ppl there,going for our theory tests,starting our first practical lesson till the stage where you get really sian of going down,till we both failed the first time...to yihui:i'm sure you can pass the 2nd time!if you dont feel confident,act confident!and...dont forget to address him "good afternoon sir". =)
Thank you aiping,for your 'four leaf' necklace,which really did brought me luck!and...helping me calm down before my test.I guess chatting helps to cool down a person in anxiety and brings nervousness away...To yihui,thank you for rushing down from your chalet,and coming back in time from taiwan to carry out your promise...and thank you for your 'kai che da ji' keychain. =) =) =) oh my god...i cant believe i've got it!
To:my dearest darling weijie,woeilin,lance,joyce,lihua,yimin,wenhaw,sheila,sophie,and my beloved family...thank you for all your blessings and encouragements...nv could have done it without you guys.
mp3 is still down...buying a new one soon...
what we could have been, 11:08 AM.