I had the greatest shock this year today....!Here it goes...i was walking home from the interchange today,and was pretty pissed off with this man in front of me, taking his own sweet time to walk as if the whole street was his..*grumbles* Anyway,as i was walking on,and thinking of what to have for lunch and looking forward to lie on my couch to watch 'Friends',i saw this construction worker tearing down the playground located in front of clementi market! OH MY GOD!!!!!I was incredibly horrified to see that...As he struck his hammer on the playground,i could vividly hear my heart go *clang*..Next,i looked up and saw all the trees that were planted along that road uprooted,and it felt really well...blank.Everything seemed so bare.I used to grumble at the leaves which stick out and brush against me as i walked by in the past,but now...i kinda miss the greenery that used to be there.
I knew that the new shopping centre was coming to invade my hometown,but i didnt expect the authorities would take action so soon...First,they cleared the fountain in front of macdonald's,now this?Too soon! I cant seem to take this fact easily...shocked shocked and shocked...next,i expect to see my lovely hometown being converted a commercialised central,taking away the beauties of a small "country" like neighbourhood..so wanna cry...*sobs*
that feeling is strong yet fragile...its unexpected..
what we could have been, 8:48 PM.