Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dedicated to my dearest aiping

I really dont know how to express my grattitude to you dear...you are always*really really always* there for me when i am happy,sad,angry,frustrated,stressed,crazy,high,emotional...all you can name it.You allowed me to see light,leading me out of darkness, enabling me to have confidence in myself.I have never..the word is 'never'..met anyone as humble and lovely as you gurl...

So it begins...
Am feeling stressed out recently with all the undone homework and stuff...to tell the truth,i can get pretty stressed out easily,but so far,i have been handling stress well..*at least i think i have*
A bad day to start off...had a hard fall on the ground during pe.It was totally an accident...fell rather hard and hit my hip..that was the most painful part of the fall..Had a few bruises here and there.*sobs* went to find a first aid kit with yong kian accompanying me.The teacher then rub on some alcohol on my wound.It was totally out of the world pain!But got over the pain minutes later...guess havent been hurt quite a while,forgotten what is it like to actually feel pain.

During gp,i was doing my stuff and think i was mumbling to myself,then ms tan broke down.I was shocked and surprised,and bit guilty of not listening to her lesson*sorry!* Went out with yunjie to console her..hope she's ok.Lessons were as per normal,until i took out my wallet to pay for the notes in the gp module class,then i wondered where are my notes...peiyin then exclaimed "where's your fifty dollars?".Gosh..its missing.Yes,i am a clumsy fool.Totally busted!I was caught by surprise that i actually lost a fifty dollar note.Retraced my steps after lessons have ended with yuen yan and weilong...went back to gp classrm where it most likely could have gotten missing,and even looked into the dustbin.As i was like wondering"where the hell is that fifty dollar note?!"yuen yan and weilong actually plunge their hands into the stinky and dirty dustbin to look for it.OMG!!!I was very very touched by their actions...*sobs*thanks you guys! You all rock my world! Then met up with yunjie willy john kanhong,and went to office to check for it,but noone had turned in any money..guess i really lost it*sobs*Was feeling rather down with all the unnecessary bruises and hw and seriously sunburned...then now this.I couldnt help but started to tear a little as yunjie and peiyin walked me out of school..

Was telling aiping about my "series of unfortunate events" through sms,and teared again on the bus..silently.Nearly fell again while walking home..*sobs*Is this me?I dont cry that easily...its not me!Three things that have caused me to cry hard-lance angering me -lihua ignoring me -pulling out my teeth. But today,i dont know what triggered me off.Fall?not very pain.Lost of money,where i have been spending on unnecessary luxury?As i stepped into my home,with both of my parents at home,i related everything to them.I could just keep everything to myself and get over it.But i just had a sudden urge to tell them..*sobs* tears rolled down as if there's no end to it.I could not stop crying...argh! I dont know why...but it just cant stop!This is the first time in 4 years i think,i cried in front of my parents*the last time was probably when i went to pull out my teeth*.They comforted me and said its ok...mom rub medicine on my wound.

I was calming myself down,eating some bread,drinking juice and watching hi-5 when aiping called..as usual,i whined...and then asked her where was she*crying had stopped*.She replied "I am outside your house".I was like *blank*..outside my house?!True enough,she appeared as if she was my fairy god mother...AiPinG!!!!!!!I couldnt help but to cry again..this time,i was touched that she actually came down just to see if i was ok,and bought mac...OMG!I..I....*sobs x2* She consoled me,and did the usual,check the possibilities of how i would have lost my money.Another thing that helped stop me from crying was SAJC's yr book!There was a picture of us under saints sports club!YEA!!!!! I could still vividly remember that moment i grabbed weijie to stand beside me to take that picture,and pulling zihao's hair..then,i asked aiping to finish her mac before it turns cold,never in the world i would think that she bought it specially for me..."buy you happy meal so that you'll be happy..."she said.*touched by a saint* oh my...cant believe my ears!!!Weijie called up and asked whether i was ok...thanks gal!You are the best!

It has been a rough day for me...and the worst one yet this yr...*sobs*this time,the tears were for those who stood by my side,giving me all the moral support i need,and for my dearest aiping...never could have done it without you,my life wouldnt have been completed without your presence. luv ya always...@.@


-Friends forever-

what we could have been, 9:50 PM.

Profile
simin
twenty
child of god
huge fan of:
▪ F.R.I.E.N.D.S
▪ amazing race
▪ sunyanzi
▪ jamie oliver!

Friends

friendster
isabelle
weijie
xinyi
lihua
joyce
woeilin
yihui
lance
desiree
willy
lynn
yunjie
pei
deqi
yong kian
yuen yan
wenjun
liane
jayne
peiwen
sabrina
Tagboard


Archives
November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 September 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010