Yea!!!!!!!!!So happy to be able to get to eat SA's chicken rice again.You all may think i am crazy or something.But to me,even it is just a packet of sweet from SA will cheer me up.I remembered last year while we were doing our flag-selling,i saw my chemistry tutor ms tan vivan.She stared at me and i was wondering who is this lady staring at me...???Then after 2 secs of lagging,i realise that it was her!I was so elated and emotional!Its like....WoA.I hugged her and i started crying..i was so happy to be able to see my dear teacher again.The care she showed me was undescribable...It was too wonderful to feel that a teacher can actually care for a student.I never once felt that way before...
On thurs,a couple of us went to k-box.While singing,kent went out for a while,returning with a packet of stuff.It could be seen that that was a packet of food.My first thought was that "haha...kent,pig,eat eat eat...so good buy food for us?" Then he gave the packet to me saying that it was my chicken rice...I was stunned.I didnt expect him to buy...thought he will like "hack care larx...that simin so ma fan...dun need to bother bout her" OMG!!!I was so touched man..its like SA! Chicken rice! In my hand! Willy! OMG.....i quickly dashed out,hoping that i could catch up with him and say a big thank you..I didnt see him outside k-box...then i called him.In the end,managed to meet him.Seemed bit tired though...i am so surprised and happy!!!!!!Chicken rice...Could still vividly remember last year aiping bought chicken rice for me.I actually finished every single grain of rice..in KFC somemore..haha.It was the exact same feeling,but more touched and surprised this time..
A big thank you to you...*smilez* =D
what we could have been, 12:25 AM.